



People ask what's the best thing about living in New York City. That answer is simple:
OPEN BAR PARTIES! Celeb sightings (while pretending to be too cool to care)
After work last Thursday, I planned going straight home when I received a BBM from Stezza. She wanted to know if I wanted to go to this Reebok party with her and The Designer. I asked the one question that mattered: FREE DRINKS?
"Yes", "Oh and at the last party, there was free sushi". enough said for me!
The party was good mainly because of the open bar and dinner (i mean passed hor deurves) and a sneak peak at the last collection of Reeboks. The sneakers sucked and there was only 1 celebrity sighting...Taylor Momsen, aka Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girls
... but the drinks rocked, and the catering from La Esquina was on point!

2 comments:
There were actually TWO celebrity sightings. Kim Ravner -- from "24" and "Lipstick Jungle" fame -- was also there.
Well, three sightings, if you count that one chick that looked like Naomi Campbell...
Oh, and poor man's Michael Phelps.
Post a Comment