Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lean back bitches!


So P-Bibby, "The little one", went out last night with "The Designer" to 1OAK. Don't ask how they even got connected...haha...I couldn't go out with her because I already had plans (MY BIRTHDAY DINNER).

So they put their things down behind the table and start having a good time. Fast-forward to the end of the night, the little one goes to get their things. She politely asks the girl who is sitting next to her things could she move so she could get her stuff. And the girl says, "NO!"

Ok. So had I been there the girl would have had a black eye. Score one for the dumb bitch!
Then the "little one" asks the guy next to her could he move so that she could get her things...And he says NO! I would have been arrested at this point for full on assaulting someone in a club!

So the designer goes around and gets their stuff. P-Bibby then turns to the girl and calls her a bitch and turns to walk off...

Then in the most awesome/crazy/funniest move ever...the girl slaps P-Bibby's head with her purse! haha! The guy gets involved screaming as well at her, then in all things that are crazy, Fat Joe gets them all kicked out because their table was next to his and it was causing too much of a scene!

No comments: