Friday, November 21, 2008

Ashley Dupree on 20/20


Maybe it's the fact that it's cold outside and I have consumed a bottle of wine home alone on a Friday.  Or maybe it's the fact that I just believe anything that pretty people say...but after watching tonight's 20/20 episode on Ashlee Dupree...I kinda like her.

She's pretty decent looking (aside from that chin).  AND she didn't let a little things stop her, such as dating a married man who left her to pay their $3600 a month rent in Chelsea, no education or no real ambition to get a real job.

But you see, she did what any respectable woman would do...use her box as currency!

I know she is so called responsible for bringing down Governor Spitzer (insert joke here said in high pitched-Chris Tucker voice: bringing his pants down dawg!) but I mean the girl had a job to do...a blowjob that is! 

And any girl who could do Governor Spitzer's fugly-alien looking ass deserves the $4000 that he paid her for the night!  Now, I'm not advocating prostitution...but in her words, "She was there for a purpose". And that purpose was: easy MONEY and lots of it! 

Maybe more Americans should take initiative like her, and then we wouldn't be in such a recession! America would once again, be on top!

No comments: