
So after the sale, I'm exhausted....so exhausted...that Stezza and "Hun-ay" (I'll tell you more about "Hun-ay" later) make me go out to eat after. So you know me, I need good food and Stezza is swearing about this place, but i'm still skeptical of her palate...I agree because she says its cheap (we are in a recession you know-Barack, you need to help CHANGE these cheap mofos attitutes...they need to SHOP).
We walk into this sushi bar on the Lower East Side called Cube 63. I'm pissed because I don't want to be there because I'm sure Stezza is taking me to some "aight" place. The effing hostess says, "How many are you (dining)?"...Then she recants and says, "Umm, do you have reservations?"....I could have taken all 5 of my bags (yes, I am a bag lady...it happens when you live in NYC and you need to carry 2 pairs of shoes and a flat iron around because you don't know if you will get too drunk that you may just have to go out...and heaven forbid you go out looking like the loser you did at work in the morning!) and karate kicked her ass! The place had 4 people in it! ugh!
whatever, we sit down because "Hun-ay" was starved...I was pissed and Stezza was around the corner buying sake. Did I mention it was BYOB? I started out by saying I was only ordering 1 sushi roll because I didn't know how the food was going to be...
2 appetizers, 7 rolls, and a bottle of sake, we chat up the couple sitting next to us. They were super cute. The guy, Richard was hilarious! He totally tried me on my knowledge of kicks...I mean, does he EVEN KNOW that I only wore sneakers everyday throughout law school?!!! Whatever, I promised to take him on my infamous sneaker tour throughout the LES...I love NOTHING MORE than sneaker stores with the hot guys who are too cool to even help you unless you know them or their friends personally! So I'm super excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment