
So to update you Stezza, my bestie, has had a bit of "not so good days" to say the least. She hasn't been herself lately and to make herself feel better, she went out and attempted to have a good time. Fast-forwarding the story, the crazy ho broke her wrist last Saturday.
She doesn't know how...all she knows is 1. she was wasted Saturday 2. she fell....and 3. her wrist was FAT on Sunday!
So, she went to the doctor and they told her it was broken. Now, I know I should really feel sorry for her, but this really isn't fair because my birthday is being celebrated tomorrow and I'm gonna need her not to be rocking a cast! Everyone is going to want to sign her cast and that ho is gonna be stealin my thunder on MY DAY! Like everyone is going to be like, "Oh, let's make sure Stezza is OK." "Watch out for Stezza." "Give Stezza the first piece of birthday cake"....MY ASS! If she so much gives me a side-eye, I'm going to karate chop that other wrist!

No comments:
Post a Comment