Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History Biatches! 338-156


I think I can say definitively that a KNOCKOUT has been made (11:00pm EST). America has chosen the 1st Black President of the United States of America! (yes, I said Black because that's the term I'm most comfortable with...I don't know many African Americans...my momma and my momma's mama and their mama have all been from here)

I cannot believe we whooped McCain's ass! I mean oBAMA basically held McCain's neck in the ground until he said "Mercy"....this is amazing!

Update: I'm watching the speech now...just a couple of things that are getting me pissed:
  • super jealous that the kids get a new puppy as soon as they move into the White House! I hope they choose right and get an English bulldog.
  • Jessie Jackson-why is his "I'mma cut Obama's nuts off" ass crying and acting as if he is really happy...he needs to get a grip!
Now, let's really hope that the change happens. PEACE BIATCHES!

No comments: