
After watching last night's episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta, and seeing Bethenny out last night at Tenjune...I am ready for the NY episodes to come back. (no offense to NeNe, because she has my heart as well! haha) I was so obsessed with her fast-talking and keeping it "real" attitude...she MADE the show!
Since all the girls were soo skinny last night, I need to start drinking a new drink and I'm all for "The Skinny Girl's Margarita" that Bethenny has made famous.
Here is the recipe:
The Skinny Girls Margarita (On the Rocks)
* 2 oz of clear Tequila (100% agave, Patron Silver)* (count 1, 2 while you pour, no need for measuring)
* 2 oz of clear Tequila (100% agave, Patron Silver)* (count 1, 2 while you pour, no need for measuring)
* A splash of fresh lime juice
* A splash of Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
Combine all ingredients over a glass of ice
Garnish with a lime wedge and salt (or sugar) if you’d like.
Makes one serving
Garnish with a lime wedge and salt (or sugar) if you’d like.
Makes one serving

No comments:
Post a Comment