Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tenjune 2nd Year Anniversary




was so much fun tonight. Actually I was dreading going out tonight. I kept calling P-Bibby to see if she really wanted to go out. 5 bbms later, going back and forth, I decided to get my old ass of the couch and make it to where the "young cool kids are partying".

I must say when I got in, I was immediately turned off! I mean models everywhere, me getting stepped on and shoved and spilled on...and I hadn't even made it to the bar yet for a damn drink. (But everyone was having a good time and the crowd was gorgeous, so it was fine!...haha)

whatever.

eventually I do make it to my friend's ("the promoter") table and sit. Then all the really good performances started. The Retro Kids, O'neal McNight, Maino, Ice-T (and the lovely Coco), Ron Browz (pop-champagne guy). All I have to say is...when Ice-T sang "Colors" "6in the morning", I really thought that I was gonna lose it and join a gang! I LOVE old-school rap!

tonight was: AWESOME
Update: Yes, that is Bethenny Frankel from Real Housewives of New York! She was wasted!

No comments: