I love Vintage clothing...Ask anyone who went to high school with me...I seriously thought that I was born to party in the 70s! Like for sure, I would have been partying at Studio 54 every night only to die tragically on the dance floor after a major dance-off to my theme song "I will Survive"!
anyway, enough of my fake reminiscing...back to Vintage...A really good place to get good vintage tees and furs (fuck PETA) is right on the corner of Prince and Mercer. There is a really cool dude named Patrick who not only sells his awesome vintage pieces, but he actually embodies the spirit of the 60s! I mean he rolls around in this 60s Scooby Doo-like van (hand painted and designed of course!)
I took some pics of his shit. One word: dizzope! and not the bad dope I took that had me challenging biatches to a dance-off which induced a heart attack and is the reason I died in the 70s on Studio 54s floor!
Note: if you want to buy more of his pieces while not freezing your ass off on the street, you can get his pieces at Nikki Laura.

No comments:
Post a Comment