Ok I'm super excited about Obama winning, but really we need to discuss one major important topic of his future Presidency:
MICHELLE OBAMA'S wardrobe!
What the eff was she wearing? Look if she is going to be First Lady, she needs to step her game up! I love me some Michey, but she has to do better than that dress she had on. I know she really thought she was "doing it" in the fresh off the runway, spring black and red Narcisco Rodriguez...But, WHY ON EARTH would she put a black cardigan over it?!!!
If we have learned anything from the Clinton administration, our First Lady needs to constantly be "on point" when there is a hottie in office. Otherwise that fine-ass man may be tempted to look elsewhere!
Michey...if you need help...let me know and we can find you a stylist! Rachel Zoe, please call Michey at the White House ASAP!
Michey...if you need help...let me know and we can find you a stylist! Rachel Zoe, please call Michey at the White House ASAP!

No comments:
Post a Comment