
Last night "Stezza's" birthday was soo much fun. I mean I hadn't had so much fun at a birthday party since kindergarten. And you want to know the secret to the success of the party: GIFT BAGS!
We all arrived at dinner at Cafe Noir by like 9:30pm. We go to sit down at the table, and on each of our place settings, there was a gift bag fake-sponsored by LaRok (our friend is big shit there), but mostly by "The Designer"!
Inside the goodie bag, was
1. stickers...mine was Hello Kitty, which I promptly attached to my mobile phone in true teen fashion
2. all sorts of candy-Milk Duds, gummy bears, Hershey's kisses, gumballs....
3. Japanese crackers....we are all obsessed with anything Japanese
4. some cool safety pins that Stezza's sister, "The Designer" made for us
5. those Brazilian bracelets for luck...(btw, I still have mine from 3 years ago and it hasn't fallen off yet...and I just added this one)
6. and last but not least, a pack of Emergen-C....for our hangover in the morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment