Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nunca "cere" la misma...really!


Today is a particulary special day for me...So in order to mark this special occassion, what do I do but: GET A FUCKING TATTOO (very cliche I know! ). It's really dope. yeah i am tooting my own horn. So I come to "The Store" and my girl is obsessed with it. Like she is scheduling her appointment now. haha..

OMFG...now upon further examination..in typical me fashion: one of the words in my tattoo is spelled wrong! LMAO. I got the phrase "nunca cere la misma"="I'll never be the same". However, it's supposed to be spelled "sere" instead of "cere"...at least that's what we are figuring out now! Ugh...you would think that having 12 Cuban best friends, one of those hos could have told me the correct spelling! And to top that off, I have wanted to get this exact tattoo for 2 years (obsessed over the proper grammer), and I hate people who misspell words. I mean I was in the spelling bee in elementary school...but I failed out in the first round because I thought I was too cool to study because only losers studied spelling!

Now karma has come to bite me in the ass...my "too cool" ass

TYPICAL!

*UPDATE: This has to be a joke...my boyfriend sends me flowers to "The Store" and as I open the card...there is a misspelled word! HAHAHAAAA! Today is really the day of misspellings!

*UPDATE 2: it has now come to my attention from my "Spanish-speaking French-brother" that not only is the spelling incorrect, but the grammer is off.  According to him it should read: "nunca sera la misma".  He tells me that I can easily get this corrected....or have a rib removed! 

No comments: