Monday, October 27, 2008

Doing it Again...


So, yes I'm doing it again. bringing the slumber party back...more wine, more obnoxiousness, and more blogging...No there was not a dead elephant in my wall, but whatever it was I still don't know because I still refuse to go home for longer than 30 minutes...and I must be effing manic because I still can't get my drunk ass off this computer.

Now, best thing eVeR: CHEESEBURGER SPRING ROLLS!

Dudes, you know me....and you know I love good food...You NEED to go and have the cheeseburger spring rolls at Delicatessen!!! Go immediately if not sooner for this. The rolls are so crispy, and in a wierd way, I actually felt like I was eating a cheeseburger! Maybe it was because it comes with a side of mustard and ketchup... But honestly, the fat-girl inside of me made me wait the hour wait for it!

The only drawback is the service is AWFUL (yes, I sure did mean to write that in CAPS!)...You cannot go to this place if you are hungry. I suggest you only go to look at the tourists and posers walk by while posing yourself drinking overpriced water-downed drinks while waiting an hour for your small ass appetizer to come.

No comments: