
At "The Store" and Coley is here and we are having a discussion about feet. The "19 year old boss" is trying to hook Coley up with a cute friend of ours. We are discussing how hot she is...amazing body, big boobs, tiny waist....and he asks "But what about her feet?"
I'm dying here...now all of my fears from Eddie Murphy in Boomerang have come back to haunt me. My toes look as though alligators have been nibbling on them for about 2 hours, thanks to years of dance classes. I cannot believe this is going open up years of insecurity for me!
I'm dying here...now all of my fears from Eddie Murphy in Boomerang have come back to haunt me. My toes look as though alligators have been nibbling on them for about 2 hours, thanks to years of dance classes. I cannot believe this is going open up years of insecurity for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment