Monday, December 15, 2008

Usher


There is only 1 scientifical reason that Tameka has his ass and based on my journalistic qualities, I found it out:

Her chocha is made of platinum...

It has been reported that Usher and his wife, Tameka have welcomed their second child, named Naviyd Ely Raymond. Another boy (not surprising since she looks like a man anyway).

And if you're really crazy like me and try and calculate the dates, this child is born almost a year after their first child. Their first child was born November 2000. So, she was really trying to lock his ass up!

I'm not hating (actually I am)...but jeez, this is her 2nd child for him, her 5th in total...she is older than Jesus...

so this really tells me that I really had a chance that night that I met him...instead of playing "shy girl"...I should have dropped it low and I could have the prestigious career of being "Usher's baby's Mama"...ahhh, Care-Bear you tried to tell me!haha!

No comments: