

AND Little Weezy leads with 8 nominations! Coldplay hot on his tail with 7 nominations. As well as Coldplay collaborators, Jay-Z and Kanye have 6 nominations each! I can't wait to watch the awards... especially to see what kind of tantrum Kanye is going to throw! I love him!
Some of the other categories that I'm interested in are:
Album Of The Year:
Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends (Coldplay)
Tha Carter III (Lil Wayne)
Year Of The Gentleman (Ne-Yo)
Raising Sand (Robert Plant & Alison Krauss)
In Rainbows (Radiohead)
Record Of The Year:
"Chasing Pavements" (Adele)
"Viva La Vida" (Coldplay)
"Bleeding Love" (Leona Lewis)
"Paper Planes" (M.I.A.)
"Please Read The Letter" (Robert Plant & Alison Krauss)
Song Of The Year:
"American Boy"
"Chasing Pavements"
"I'm Yours,"
"Love Song"
"Viva La Vida"
Best New Artist: Adele, Duffy, Jonas Brothers, Lady Antebellum, Jazmine Sullivan

1 comment:
Well, instead of simply telling us the nominations, why don't you try predictions? Basically, if you get more than 50% right, I'd be impressed...
Post a Comment