
Last night I went to the movies to see Cadillac Records. Here is what I thought about the movie:
FUCKING LOVED IT!
The movie explores the musical era from the early 1940s to the late 1960s, chronicaling the rise of Chess Records and its recording artists. Its basically about sex, drugs, and rock and roll...and it all makes for a good time
Now as much as I love Beyonce (and I really do), I was really nervous for her acting in the movie because she hasn't really proven herself in my opinion. But she was AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! She really got into the character and gave it her all!
Adrien Brody and his shnoz were amazing too...he's super hot to me! I love a long pointy nose! Jeffrey Wright, Mos Def, Columbus Short (from Stomp the Yard...admit it, you have seen it!) were all as equally amazing....I cannot stop raving about this film and the acting!
GO SEE THIS MOVIE...FUCKING FANTASTIC!

No comments:
Post a Comment