Thursday, January 8, 2009

The City Gossip


The other night I finally watched the City and I fell in love. I didn't want to...but I think I'm really going to like this show. There is just something about Whitney and her big doe shaped eyes that I like...


Now the real show stealer is this Olivia Palermo character...I was pretty out of it watching it (thanks Honay for getting me blazed!) but this ho is crazay...like who does she think she is telling our little Whit how to live/what to do/who to screw? I really don't/LOVE her!


amazing...


here is what some of the other blogs have to say about her: "a 22-year-old who moved out of her parents Upper East Side apartment this summer into her own $4,150 a month bachelorette pad, was infamous on Socialite Rank for allegedly writing an email to other socialites (which inevitably made the rounds on blogs), apologizing for being a sycophantic social climber and asking for "acceptance," which in itself is kind of sycophantic and climber-y."

No comments: